JZ Companies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. JZ Companies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is safeguarded. We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data).
Only employees who need your information to preform a specific job (for example customer service) will have access to personally identifiable information. The computer/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.